The third book in the Maddox Brothers series, BEAUTIFUL SACRIFICE is five weeks away. It's hard to believe that there is only one more book in the series! You can find a fun little playlist I'm still compiling here. The cover reveal was a few days ago in the McGuire Monday newsletter. Subscribers--as usual!--got to see it, first! If you're not subscribed to the monthly newsletter, here are a few reasons why you might want to sign up:
- It's FREE. That's right. Signing up and subscribing costs you nothing, and it's add free! You don't have to worry about accidentally clicking on anything and going to a website you didn't wish to go. The only links in my newsletters are ones that I insert, leading you only to my page, my books buy links, or Rafflecopter to enter giveaways.
- It's EASY. All you do is go to the home page, and sign up in the "Mailing List" space. You'll find it under the video. There is also a nifty place on the right side panel. ---> Just enter your email address, and you're done! Easy peasy. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- EXCLUSIVE content. McGuire Monday recipients get all things McGuire first. That's upcoming releases, description, cover releases, newest shop items, giveaways, personal pictures from Casa Jamie, and more! If you're not the only group to see it, you're certainly the first!
- FACEBOOK IS NAUGHTY. There are nearly 190,000 likes on the Author Jamie McGuire page, but only 1-3% will see my posts. Even if you've selected GET NOTIFICATIONS, unless you're consistently liking or commenting on my posts, you're not seeing them! The worst part? If Facebook decides you're not active enough, it will unlike the page for you, without notice! I know. I was sad about this, too. McGuire Monday is your one-stop shop, and a fun little reminder to get updates when you might forget to visit the website (although I love it best when you come here for news!)
- DID YOU SEE THE PART ABOUT GIVEAWAYS? That's right. Recently, J. Elliott won the BABOB. What is a BABOB? A Big A$$ Box of Books! The McGuires are moving from Oklahoma to Colorado, and any books that have been passed on to me, including ARCS audio books, and (SIGNED!) foreign translations by Jamie McGuire, are being given away. Newsletter subscribers and Facebook followers) know all about this, and we are giving away at least one box (yes! BOX!) of books, swag, etc a month until June! The newsletter has fun giveaways all the time, and all you have to do to enter is subscribe!
- I LOVE MY KIDS, and I like to include fun family snapshots in the newsletter. I enjoy getting to know my readers, and I want them to get to know me. Whether I'm traveling in Italy or hanging out in the backyard, you'll find a candid picture or two in McGuire Monday.
- BOOK RECS. I love to share books with buzz, or books I've read and loved.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. Yes, it's true I've scaled back appearances. But newsletter subscribers are the first to find out any new events I'll be attending!
If you didn't receive the newsletter this month, no worries! You can sign up now, and never miss another cover reveal again. If you want to check out what readers are calling their favorite McGuire cover to-date, follow these links!
BEAUTIFUL SACRIFICE's release date is MAY 31! Let me know what you think about the cover in the comments!
You can also follow me on Twitter (@JamieMcGuire), Tsu, Instagram (@authorjamiemcguire), and Pinterest as well. Nothing cuts deeper than a reader informing me that they missed an appearance, book release, or announcement. Facebook isn't as reliable as it used to be, but there are alternatives! The newsletter is our best bet!
Speaking of staying informed, I'm going to "get on the stick", as Mama says, with blog posts every Friday. This is a great way to catch up, too! Next time I'm going to talk about self-publishing and upcoming projects that I'm REALLY excited about, and yes, we're going to talk about the Beautiful Disaster movie. So be sure to check in next Friday (5/1) for that.
There is a fun new hoodie in the McGuire Shop (click SHOP above in the top tabs), and I've also refreshed the FAQ, so be sure to check those out as well.
You know what else is fun? My latest interview! I was recently on The Pursuit with local triple threat, Kelsey Humphreys. We chat about my start as an indie, my return as an indie, and everything in between. Check it out >>here<<, and check out Kelsey on Twitter, @KelseyHumphreys.