All the Little Lights is NOW LIVE!
It’s been another wild release week and I am once again blown away by all of the love and support you guys have shown for All the Little Lights! With it being my first new release in almost two years I wasn’t quite sure what to expect and I am so excited with how well this book has been received. To everyone who has purchased, read, reviewed, liked, commented or shared, THANK YOU!
If you haven’t picked up your copy yet, what are you waiting for?
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Jamie McGuire comes a riveting tale of first love that starts young but runs deep.
The first time Elliott Youngblood spots Catherine Calhoun, he’s just a boy with a camera, and he’s never seen a sadder and more beautiful sight. Both Elliott and Catherine feel like outcasts, yet they find an easy friendship with each other. But when Catherine needs him most, Elliott is forced to leave town.
Elliott finally returns, but he and Catherine are now different people. He’s a star high school athlete, and she spends all her free time working at her mother’s mysterious bed-and-breakfast. Catherine hasn’t forgiven Elliott for abandoning her, but he’s determined to win back her friendship…and her heart.
Just when Catherine is ready to fully trust Elliott, he becomes the prime suspect in a local tragedy. Despite the town’s growing suspicions, Catherine clings to her love for Elliott. But a devastating secret that Catherine has buried could destroy whatever chance of happiness they have left.
Intrigued? Check out some of my favorite reviews so far:
1. “McGuire has offered up something extraordinary. Five plus stars.” - Dog Eared Day Dreams
2. “I want to bow to Jamie McGuire because she wrote a really unique and grave story.” - Beware of the Reader
3. “WOW! Jamie McGuire took my emotions on a romance roller coaster of thrills, twists, and turns that made my pulse pound and my heart soar! All the Little Lights was MY ADDICTION, and I was glued to every word of this thrilling, twisty and tender tale.” - Karen, Facebook Review
4. “This is a book that will remain with me for a long time to come, and I’m eager for others to get lost in it the way I did.” - All About Romance
5. “Catherine and Elliott’s love story is full of heartache, secrets, acceptance, love and compassion. All The Little Lights, has made a lasting impression on me!” - Autry’ from Guilty Pleasures Book Review
6. “The strong characters, the plot, the interactions, the situations, emotions, drama and the secrets are so well done, you will just love this book. There is just so much depth to this book, that it truly has something for every type of reader” - Up All Night with Books
7. “All The Little Lights is haunting, and heartbreakingly astounding.” - Danielle, Goodreads Reviewer
8. “As a reader I know a piece of The Juniper and the Guests will always live within me. Their secrets are now my secrets. It’s what makes All the Little Lights a thrilling experience readers will never forget.” – Devin, Amazon Reviewer
9. “That was ... adorable and heartbreaking and sweet and innocent and exciting and mysterious!” - BJ’s Book Blog
10. "This book had me from the beginning! I was stuck to the pages like glue, trying to figure out what was going to happen next and what the big secret was. I came up with a bunch of different scenarios, but each one in my head had me coming back and thinking, no way, it can't be that! It turned out to be better than any of my thoughts, and I never saw it coming! Jamie has done it again, she is my favorite for a reason. Mind blown by this book. A 're-read for sure! Highly recommended!!" -Tina, Amazon Reviewer
Purchase your copy HERE: